Expat. New Yorker in Prague 2011 So grateful to be invited back to cover the 2011 Prague Writers’ Festival (www.pwf.cz). It’s a kooky little gathering of Nobel Prize winners, writers, poets and survivors of the Nazi and Soviet occupations of Bohemia. I love the Czech Republic, as much as I loved Greenwich Village the first day I set foot there. But where NYC spoke to my head, CZ speaks to my heart. One thing that always leaves me with... Read More
99% Angels Apple Arrest Auster Belk Bloomberg Bush Clarence B Jones computers Corporate Corporations corrupt Empire State Building False Arrest Free SPeech gay Giuliani Helmsley Homosexual Israel London Malkin Martin Luther King Jr Mike Daisey nazi New Yorker New Yorker Mag Nobel Nostalgia NYC NYPD Obama Paul Auster politics Prague Prague Writers' Festival Property Protest Pulitzer Real Estate Squeezebox Steve Jobs Taher Trump
The Latest News
- LETTER TO A YOUNG LEFTY It [may] get better.
- So Barry won!? Now what? PUT POLLYANNA TO BED. Top 10 suggestions for the Lethargic Left
- DEAR TUESDAY (September 11th)
- WEIMAR AMERICA: How the Progressive Left Fanned the Flames of the Clown Show in Tampa (short list)
- Apple strikes again: one more blow to free computing and your wallet